Sunday 20 December 2009

Facebook Is Boring

Every day more and more interested in my facebook. Until the day the longer I use the computer. Ranking years passed in my class was mostly due to declining online. One day I bought mobile phone on the condition that the contents of his own pulse when discharged. With this Hanphone I fecebook the easier access that I continue to use my mobile phone to open m.facebook.com. In an age of sophisticated and time serbah this cool most often discussed in public is Facebook, because facebook has recruited almost all of society to use these social networking including me. At first I was very lazy to update the status, chat with friends on FB and others. But time and pride forced me to do this until I was addicted like this. 

pulse until the bag out and become dry. I finally realized that I've been on facebook butakan. But facebook is not your fault but my fault that can not control myself. I Sebenarnyatujuan just menuis this article to share about my experiences

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates - Joomla Tutorial - MMA Pound For Pound. Powered by Blogger